Sirius Chamber Ensemble: Music for Wind Quintet and Piano
- WA Mozart (1756 – 1791) Quintet for piano and winds in Eb major, K. 452 (1784)
- Kristofer Spike Rock of Reconciliation for flute, oboe, clarinet and piano (2015)
- Ferenc Farkas (1905 – 2000) Five Antique Hungarian Dances for Wind Quintet (1959)
- Francis Poulenc (1899 – 1963) Sextet for piano and winds (1932/39)
Performers: Melissa Coleman (flute), Alex Fontaine (oboe), Ian Sykes (clarinet), Tony Grimm (bassoon), Hannah Murray (french horn), Benjamin Burton (piano).
Clarence Valley Conservatorium, Grafton on Sunday 30 June, 1.00 p.m.
Performance and ticket details see 2019 Clarence Valley Chamber Music Festival
Sirius Chamber Ensemble and Danaë Killian
- Alan Holley Piano Sonata
- Eve Duncan solo piano piece
- J.S Bach Prelude and Fugue in Bb minor BWV867
- Kris Sopiqoti Alb Phonia for solo clarinet
- Enis Mullaj “Pa Titull…” for flute and piano
- Alan Holley Umbra for clarinet and piano
- Francis Poulenc Sonata for clarinet and bassoon
- Paul Smith Clow Card Variations for flute, clarinet and bassoon
Sirius musicians: Ian Sykes (clarinet), Melissa Coleman (flute), Alison Evans (bassoon) and Claire Howard Race (piano).
Christ Church Lavender Bay, 10 Walker St, Lavender Bay, Sydney on Saturday 3 August, 5.00 p.m.
Tickets: $30 Adult; $20 Concession via trybooking or at the door.
- Up In The Clouds for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and vibraphone (Australian premiere)
- Out on the Wind for clarinet, cello and piano
- As Small Birds Play for solo bassoon and pre-recorded birdsong
- Lotus Flower Blossoming for soprano, flute clarinet, violin and cello
- Inferno (new arrangement for Sirius) for solo clarinet, flute, bassoon, violin, cello, piano and vibraphone
- Humanity Washed Ashore for solo bass clarinet
- Poppy Reimagined for clarinet and cello
- The Long Now for flute, violin and cello
Annandale Creative Arts Centre, 81 Johnston St, Annandale on Sunday 20 October, 2.00 pm
Tickets: $30 Adult; $20 Concession via trybooking.com or at the door