Sirius Chamber Ensemble: Music for Wind Quintet and Piano
- WA Mozart (1756 – 1791) Quintet for piano and winds in Eb major, K. 452 (1784)
- Kristofer Spike Rock of Reconciliation for flute, oboe, clarinet and piano (2015)
- Ferenc Farkas (1905 – 2000) Five Antique Hungarian Dances for Wind Quintet (1959)
- Francis Poulenc (1899 – 1963) Sextet for piano and winds (1932/39)
Performers: Melissa Coleman (flute), Alex Fontaine (oboe), Ian Sykes (clarinet), Tony Grimm (bassoon), Hannah Murray (french horn), Benjamin Burton (piano).
Clarence Valley Conservatorium, Grafton on Sunday 30 June, 1.00 p.m.
Performance and ticket details see 2019 Clarence Valley Chamber Music Festival
Sirius Chamber Ensemble and Danaë Killian
- Alan Holley Piano Sonata
- Eve Duncan solo piano piece
- J.S Bach Prelude and Fugue in Bb minor BWV867
- Kris Sopiqoti Alb Phonia for solo clarinet
- Enis Mullaj “Pa Titull…” for flute and piano
- Alan Holley Umbra for clarinet and piano
- Francis Poulenc Sonata for clarinet and bassoon
- Paul Smith Clow Card Variations for flute, clarinet and bassoon
Sirius musicians: Ian Sykes (clarinet), Melissa Coleman (flute), Alison Evans (bassoon) and Claire Howard Race (piano).
Christ Church Lavender Bay, 10 Walker St, Lavender Bay, Sydney on Saturday 3 August, 6.00 p.m.
Tickets: $30 Adult; $20 Concession via trybooking or at the door.
- Up In The Clouds for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and vibraphone (Australian premiere)
- Out on the Windfor clarinet, cello and piano
- As Small Birds Play for solo bassoon and pre-recorded birdsong
- Nature Spirit for solo piano
- Inferno (new arrangement for Sirius) for solo clarinet, flute, bassoon, violin, cello, piano and vibraphone
- Humanity Washed Ashore for solo bass clarinet
- Poppy for clarinet and cello
Date and venue to be confirmed