Members of Sirius Chamber Ensemble will be performing a free lunchtime recital at St Stephen’s Uniting Church next Friday 12 October. A selection of works on this program will be performed as part of The Elements recital on Sunday 21 October 2018, 2:00 pm at Annandale Creative Arts Centre, 81 Johnston St, Annandale.
Performers: Melissa Coleman (flute), Ian Sykes (clarinet) and Clare Kahn (cello)
- Nigel Butterley (1935 – ) The Wind Stirs Gently for flute and cello
- Andrew Schultz (1960 – ) From Fire Country for solo bass clarinet
- Gordon Kerry (1961 – ) Silver-point for solo flute
- WA Mozart (1756 – 1791) Duets for clarinet and cello, KV 487 (arr. De Bleser)
- Eve Duncan (1956 – ) Aer Turas for flute, clarinet and cello
When: Friday 12 October, 1.10 pm – 1.50 pm
Where: 197 Macquarie Street, Sydney. Admission is free – donations are kindly appreciated
Can’t make it Friday lunchtime, then come along to The Elements recital to hear an all-Australian program of music inspired by the four Western elements of nature – earth, air, fire and water. Music will be accompanied by stunning images by Slovakian-born photographer Henrich Varga.
When: Sunday 21 October 2018, 2:00 pm
Where: Annandale Creative Arts Centre, 81 Johnston St, Annandale.
Tickets: $20 Adults, $15 Concession, $10 Children – Available at www.trybooking.com or at the door.